Mizen Automation - Your Industrial Automation Specialists
Any text, graphics, images, audio, video, software, data compilations, page layout, underlying code and software and any other form of information capable of being stored in a computer that appears on or forms part of the Website, including any such content uploaded by Users
Any online facilities, tools, services or information that We make available through the Website
User or You
The user of the Website
We or Us
Mizen Automation Limited, a company registered in New Zealand under number 9429041091166 whose registered office is at 2 Tewsley Street, Dunedin 9016, Otago. New Zealand.
These terms and conditions apply between the User of this Website (including any sub-domains, unless expressly excluded by their own terms and conditions), and Us, the owner and operator of this Website. Please read these terms and conditions carefully, as they affect your legal rights. Your agreement to comply with and be bound by these terms and conditions is deemed to occur upon your first use of the Website. If You do not agree to be bound by these terms and conditions, You should stop using the Website immediately.
In these terms and conditions, User or Users means any third party that accesses the Website and is not either (i) employed by Us and acting in the course of their employment or (ii) engaged as a consultant or otherwise providing services to Us and accessing the Website in connection with the provision of such services.
You must be at least 18 years of age to use this Website. By using the Website and agreeing to these terms and conditions, you represent and warrant that you are at least 18 years of age.
Intellectual property and acceptable use:
- All Content included on the Website, unless uploaded by Users, belongs to Us, our affiliates or other relevant third parties. By continuing to use the Website you acknowledge that such Content is protected by copyright, trademarks, database rights and other intellectual property rights. Nothing on this site shall be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any trademark, logo or service mark displayed on the site without the owner’s prior written permission.
- You may, for your own personal, non-commercial use only, do the following: a. retrieve, display and view the Content on a computer screen
- You must not otherwise reproduce, modify, copy, distribute or use for commercial purposes any Content without our written permission.
- You may not use the Website for any of the following purposes: in any way which causes, or may cause, damage to the Website or interferes with any other person’s use or enjoyment of the Website;
- in any way which is harmful, unlawful, illegal, abusive, harassing, threatening or otherwise objectionable or in breach of any applicable law, regulation, governmental order;
- making, transmitting or storing electronic copies of Content protected by copyright without the permission of the owner.
Links to other websites:
- This Website may contain links to other sites. Unless expressly stated, these sites are not under our control or that of our affiliates.
- We assume no responsibility for the content of such Websites and disclaim liability for any and all forms of loss or damage arising out of the use of them.
- The inclusion of a link to another site on this Website does not imply any endorsement of the sites themselves or of those in control of them.
- Those wishing to place a link to this Website on other sites may do so by linking to the home page of the Website, www.mizenautomation.com To find out more please contact Us by email at email@example.com.
Availability of the website and disclaimers:
- Any Service is provided “as is” and on an “as available” basis. We give no warranty that the Service will be free of defects and/or faults. To the maximum extent permitted by the law, We provide no warranties (express or implied) of fitness for a particular purpose, accuracy of information, compatibility and satisfactory quality. We are under no obligation to update information on the Website.
- Whilst We use reasonable endeavours to ensure that the Website is secure and free of errors, viruses and other malware, We give no warranty or guarantee in that regard and all Users take responsibility for their own security, that of their personal details and their computers.
- We accept no liability for any disruption or non-availability of the Website.
- We reserve the right to alter, suspend or discontinue any part (or the whole of) the Website including, but not limited to, any products and/or services available. These terms and conditions shall continue to apply to any modified version of the Website unless it is expressly stated otherwise.
Limitation of liability:
Nothing in these terms and conditions will:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury resulting from our or your negligence, as applicable;
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; or
- limit or exclude any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law.
We will not be liable to you in respect of any losses arising out of events beyond our reasonable control.
To the maximum extent permitted by law, We accept no liability for any of the following:
- any business losses, such as loss of profits, income, revenue, anticipated savings, business, contracts, goodwill or commercial opportunities;
- loss or corruption of any data, database or software;
- any special, indirect or consequential loss or damage.
You may not transfer any of your rights under these terms and conditions to any other person. We may transfer our rights under these terms and conditions where We reasonably believe your rights will not be affected.
These terms and conditions may be varied by Us from time to time. Such revised terms will apply to the Website from the date of publication. Users should check the terms and conditions regularly to ensure familiarity with the then current version.
If any court or competent authority finds that any provision of these terms and conditions (or part of any provision) is invalid, illegal or unenforceable, that provision or part-provision will, to the extent required, be deemed to be deleted, and the validity and enforceability of the other provisions of these terms and conditions will not be affected.
Unless otherwise agreed, no delay, act or omission by a party in exercising any right or remedy will be deemed a waiver of that, or any other, right or remedy.
These terms and conditions will be governed by and interpreted according to New Zealand law. All disputes arising under these terms and conditions will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the New Zealand courts.
Mizen Automation Limited is a company incorporated in New Zealand with registered number 9429041091166 whose registered address is 2 Tewsley Street, Dunedin 9016, Otago, New Zealand and it operates the Websites. The registered GST number is 113-458-852. You can contact Us by email on firstname.lastname@example.org.